Dr. Ramakrishnan in involved as a Principal Investigator/Co-Principal Investigator in the following projects:
- "Characterization and Control of Emergent Behavior in
Complex Systems" funded by the Office of Emerging Frontiers in
Research and Innovation, National Science Foundation (Award
Number 1024608, ongoing since Sep 2010)
- "Modeling and Analysis of Swarm Robotic Systems using the
Fokker-Planck Formalism" which was awarded a Short Term
Innovative Research (STIR) Grant by the Division of
Mathematical and Information Sciences, Army Research Office
(Award Number W911NF-09-1-0561, Nov 2009 – Aug 2010)
- "Early Diagnosis and Prediction of mTBI (Mild Traumatic
Brain Injury) Using Stochastic Dynamic Models", research
proposal Submitted to NIH, Feb 2012.
- "Stabilization of Time-Varying sets with applications to
Synchronization Phenomena and Energy Localization",
research proposal submitted to NSF, Feb 2012.
- "Collaborative Research: Study of
Emergent Behavior in Complex Systems - The Role of
Superdiffusive Processes and Information Flow Across Large
Networks", research proposal submitted to NSF, Feb 2012.
- "Analysis and Control of Swarm
Robotic Systems", research proposal submitted based upon
reviews of a preliminary White Paper, currently under review by
the Army Research Office.