Previous NovaTherm MSME Graduates
"Installation and Calibration of Thermal Conductivity Testing Equipment."
Anthony Rao, May 2012.
- "Development of Shape-Stabilized Nano-enhanced Phase Change Material," Ryan Ehid, Dec. 2010.
- “A Computational Study on Novel Thermal Management Techniques for Solid State Current Limiters and Their Optimization in Various Power Loading Schemes and Orientations,” Ronald Warzoha, Dec. 2009.
- “An Experimental Investigation into the Transient Thermal Management of Electronics Using Phase Change Materials,” Kireeti Chintakrinda, Aug. 2009.
- “An Investigation into the Solidification Effects of Nanoenhanced Phase Change Material,” Omar Sanusi, May, 2009.
- “A Flow Visualization Study of the Jet Dynamics of a Round Jet Impinging on Foamed Aluminum Porous Medium,” Ravi Yakkatelli, May 2009.
- “Effects of Proximity on Overheating of Adjacent Devices on Printed Circuit Boards in Forced Convection,” Srikanth Challa, May 2008.
- “Influence of Thermal Wakes in Free and Forced Convection On the Heat Transfer from Heat Generating Devices In Close Proximity On Printed Circuit Boards,” Patrick Kirby, May, 2007.
- “The Fluid Dynamics of Boiling Flow from a Carbon-Fiber Brush Heat Sink and Graphite Foam,” Venugopal Gandikota, May, 2007.
- “Evaluation of a Carbon-Fiber Brush Heat Sink in Two-Phase Boiling Flow,” Harish Chengalvala, May, 2006.
- “Effects of Proximity on Overheating of Adjacent Devices on Printed Circuit Boards,” Jared Harvest, May 2005.
- “Jet Impingement Cooling of Heated Plates and Raised Pedestals Representing Microchip Arrangements,” Sharareh R. Nejad, May, 2005.