The following documents are required for first-time undergraduate applicants to complete your application for admission. In order for your application to receive consideration, the Admission Committee must receive all of the following items by the appropriate deadline:
To Apply to Villanova
Submit the Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova.
November 1 for Early Action, Honors Program consideration and Health Affiliation Programs.
December 1 is the deadline for anyone interested in being considered for the Villanova Scholarship, the Presidential Scholarship nomination form (from the chief academic officer of the secondary school) and the completed application for any Presidential Scholarship nominee.
January 15 is the deadline for Regular Decision.
- Secondary School Report and Midyear Report Forms
- Official High School Transcripts (strongly preferred to be sent online directly from your Secondary School Counselor)
- Official SAT scores and/or official ACT scores (which must include the Writing sub-score) must be sent directly and electronically from the College Board or ACT (SAT/ACTs may be taken no later than October of the senior year for any November 1 deadline, no later than November of the senior year for any December 1 deadline and no later than December of the senior year for Regular Decision).
- NOTICE regarding Redesigned SAT:
For 2017 applicants, Villanova will accept both the new SAT and the old SAT. We will compare your scores using concordance tables to determine your highest scores on either the new SAT or the old SAT.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (for candidates who are non-native English speakers)
- One teacher letter recommendation sent electronically through the Common Application.
- Application fee of eighty U.S. dollars ($80) paid to Villanova University (non-refundable)
PLEASE NOTE: All admission decisions will be released on MyNova around December 20 for Early Action and around March 30 for Regular Decision.